Every year, the local community comes together to celebrate and support Mercer Island Youth & Family Services (MIYFS) at its Annual Breakfast, the organization’s biggest fundraising event of the year.
As one of its fundraising components, the MIYFS Foundation organizes a highly anticipated raffle drawing. Tickets are now available to purchase for the 2018 Raffle, and ticket holders will have the chance to win one of three wonderful prizes:
Prize One: “Take Me Away”
Total value: $2500
Two airline tickets to take you anywhere Alaska Airlines flies (Cuba excluded). Must be used within one year from January 7, 2018.
Prize Two: “Valentine’s Day Any Day”
Total value: $1865
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Seattle: one night in a Deluxe King room. $439 value.
- Heavy Restaurant Group (includes Purple, Barrio, Lot No. 3, The Commons, Thackeray, Meet the Moon and Pablo Y Pablo): $200 gift certificate.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet: two tickets. $360 value.
- Lisa Esztergalyos Jeweler: gift certificate which can be used towards purchase, repair or custom work. $500 value.
- Bonnie McCaffrey: two massages. $200 value.
- QFC North Mercer Island: one bottle of Champagne and a gift card towards one dozen roses and cheese assortment, or whatever you may desire. $60 value plus $60 gift card.
- Oh! Chocolate: 30 piece box of chocolates. $46 value.
Prize Three: “Wellness + Mind + Body”
Total value: $1130
- Spa Celeste: four Blue Room sessions. $240 value.
- 5 Elements Pilates: two pack of three private Pilates lessons. $390 value.
- Revive Day Spa: two sessions of 60-minute massage with 30-minute infrared sauna. $250 value.
- Mercer Island Athletic Club: fitness package for 10 club visits, one 45-minute personal training session with Ginny Pietila and body composition analysis. $250 value.
Winners will be drawn at the Annual Breakfast on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (but don’t need to be present to win).
Raffle tickets are $10 each and available for purchase at the following locations:
- MIYFS Admin Offices (Brick Building at Luther Burbank Park)
- Mercer Island Thrift Shop
- Mercer Island Chamber of Commerce
- Mercer Island Athletic Club
- Parent Edge event “Angst” film at the Mercer Island High School on February 6th, 2018
More information about the Annual Breakfast, the 2018 Raffle, and how to get involved is available at www.miyfs.org.