We’re celebrating a My MI second anniversary, and we’d like to say thank you to our readers and welcome all those who are new to the My MI community!
As I shared this time last year, I launched My MI on September 22nd, 2014, with a newsletter to 132 subscribers. I’m happy share we have topped 1,000 weekly newsletter subscribers and 34,000 unique visitors in the past year.
Of 180 blog posts published in the past year, here are our top 10 original posts in order of popularity, demonstrating that Islanders care most about schools, politics (or at least, famous politicians), pizza, and the local watering hole:
- President Obama gives shout-out to Mercer Island
- Pagliacci Pizza to celebrate Mercer Island store opening with free slices
- The Roanoke Inn – Where Friends meet Friends on Mercer Island
- A ‘wow’ reaction to Northwood Elementary School
- General Election Results – November 23rd, 2015
- Mercer Island makes 50 best American suburbs ranking by Business Insider
- Sneak peek at New Seasons Market and Pagliacci Pizza designs
- A Second Debut for the Symphony House
- Best Swim & Tennis Clubs on Mercer Island
- Best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating on Mercer Island
If you’re curious about what our top 10 posts looked like last year, you can check them out here. A big thank you as well to our fantastic contributors, who help me in providing great articles, photography, and design to My MI.
I hope you continue to enjoy My MI. I welcome you to learn more about my team (we just published an all new “about us” page), and we’re looking forward to sharing some exciting new features of My MI with you soon.
As always, feel free to get in touch anytime. We’d love to hear from you.